Location Category: Sharkeys Cuts for Kids
Due to COVID-19: Our staff is trained on our enhanced disinfecting protocols to ensure absolute pristine cleanliness for your safety and theirs.
During this time, we have also adjusted for longer appointment slots to allow for these additional procedures to be completed.
Here’s a highlight of our safety measures:
- Haircuts will be by appointment only
- Please call when arrive and wait in your car
- One parent per child in salon
- Your child may not be able to choose car/chair because of disinfectant procedure
- Everyone in the salon must wear face cover
- Only Haircuts (unfortunately, no hair wash, minicures or extra services at this time)
- Station disinfection after every client
- Card is highly preferred but not mandatory
At Seattle Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids, located inside the Ballard Blocks, next to Top Pot Doughnuts, Gymboree Gym, Trader Joe’s and Mars Hill Church, we know that kids and parents want something different with their haircut experience. So we provide it all: a superior haircut with warm, experienced stylists in a meticulously clean place filled with fun!
Children can sit in a Dodge Charger Police Car, Buzz Lightyear Car, Pink Barbie Jeep, Playstation, XBOX Stations or Tween Lounge while watching their favorite cartoons or Netflix!
Older kids will love the chance to play XBox One or PS4 on 40″ screens while getting their haircut! Or just watch their favorite sporting events or music concerts through Satellite TV!
At Sharkey’s Cuts for Kids, your birthday girl and her friends will have an extra special “Glamour” Day! Parties will take place in our special “Glamour/Tween Lounge”… where your birthday girl and her friends will be treated like a star. Each girl will